Saturday, April 10, 2010

16 yr old at the Masters


Youth is over-rated. Think again!
Matteo Manassero.
Likes of Jim Furyk are cooling their heels while this kid scores a 71 on Thursday at the Masters.
If you want to beat his low-age record at the Masters, you have to win British Amateurs - that gets you an invite to two majors - the British and the Masters.
And you have to be below 16.
Ugh! Now what was I doing at 16?
Damn! Trigonometry and chemical reactions. Copper with nitric acid.
Well, at the British Open it was Tom Watson in the limelight and its Mr Woods at the Masters.
Westwood has shown tenacity in maintaining his lead into the final day.
Cool guy Phil is enjoying it too - he says it 'cause the woods here are forgiving.
Damn, I have my driving range is shut-down - just when I was beginning to enjoy hacking the driver with my corrected spine-tilt. May be I can try pacticing plastic balls, since they are allowing irons anyway. My golf widget told me that Norman went from h/cap of 27 to even in 2 years. Matteo and Watson - you guys inspire me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment